The best açai smoothie recipe everrrr!
This smoothie doesn’t taste like your typical fruity smoothie! It’s super mild, creamy and sweet with a hint of freshness from the açai! It tastes like something naughty in my opinion.. and it only takes a couple minutes to make it!
All you need:
- Two cups unsweetened almond milk
- Half ripe avocado
- Two packets frozen açai berry puree´
- Large frozen banana (better frozen for a creamier consistency)
- One heaping tablespoon organic honey
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch pink himalayan salt (optional but it balances the flavors)
Just blend until smooth and enjoy! If you’re anything like me, when I say “enjoy”… that means making the smoothie last for more than five seconds… if possible!
Thanks for reading! I hope you guys enjoy!