Whipped Coconut Body Butter
What you need:
- 1 Teaspoon of vitamin E oil (optional)
- A few drops of your favorite essential oils for fragrance
- ½ Cup of coconut oil (you can double the recipe if you want a larger amount).
What to do:
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl. Tip: Do not melt the coconut oil first. It will only whip if it is solid.
- Mix on high speed for 6-7 minutes.
- Put the body butter into a jar and cover tightly. Store at room temperature, or in the refrigerator. If your house is warm it can melt the oil.
Tip: If you can’t eat it, you shouldn’t put it on your skin! Your skin is soaking up whatever you put on it. Which means your body is ingesting it, and that is the same as eating it. Be smart with your skin.
I hope you enjoy this very soothing body butter as much as I do!